The goal of this course to educate the nurse about a foot condition known as Hallux Valgus, more commonly referred to as a bunion.
Course Publication Date: October 03, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Alison Palmer RN, BSN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Identify what a bunion is.
- Learn about what causes a bunion.
- State the signs and symptoms of a bunion.
- Explain how a bunion is diagnosed.
- Understand treatment options for a bunion.