The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about alcoholism and how it affects the world around us.
Course Publication Date: February 25, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RNC, BS, CDE
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Discuss alcohol abuse in the workplace.
- Ask three questions to ask to find out if you or a loved one has a drinking problem.
- Name three symptoms of alcoholism.
- Discuss physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms.
- Describe how alcohol is detoxified and removed from the blood.
- List four statistics that show the scope of the problem of alcoholism.