The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about the management of obesity and diabetes with nutrition and exercise.
Course Publication Date: February 26, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
- Discuss obesity-related diseases and health care costs in the United States.
- Describe the role of carbohydrates in meal planning for persons with diabetes.
- Give three tips for exercising for people with diabetes.
- Identify medical nutrition therapy (MNT) goals for diabetes management.
- List three nutrition-related strategies for achieving the goals of MNT for persons with diabetes.