The purpose of this course is to provide Healthcare Professionals with a basic overview of the various types of allergies; why people get them, symptoms, diagnosis, and available treatment and management options.
Course Publication Date: March 05, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Understand why we get allergies.
- Identify the various symptoms generally associated with allergies.
- Know the clinical signs and symptoms of an anaphylactic reaction.
- Explain how allergy injections work in the treatment of allergies.
- Be aware of how the human body reacts to an allergen.