The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about diabetic patients with dyslipidemia and hypertension.
Course Publication Date: March 26, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
- Discuss the rationale for treatment of dyslipidemia and hypertension in people with diabetes.
- State the categories of pharmacotherapies used to treat hypertension and dyslipidemia.
- Identify treatment set points and goals for drug therapy related to hypertension and dyslipidemia in persons with diabetes
- Discuss guidelines for the treatment of hypertension and dyslipidemia.
- Determine the stage of hypertension based on the person’s systolic and diastolic blood pressure.