The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about stem cell research – types, therapy, where stem cells come from, and how cell therapy works.
Course Publication Date: March 29, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Describe how stem cell therapy helps different disease states.
- List some safety concerns regarding stem cell therapy.
- Discuss how cell therapies are being used today.
- Name two types of stem cells.
- Discuss how cell therapy works.
- Describe where stem cells come from.