The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – the symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and prognosis.
Course Publication Date: April 14, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Discuss the treatment options available for IBS.
- Name three symptoms that are not typical of IBS.
- Discuss the functional disorder that is IBS.
- Discuss the prognosis of IBS.
- List three main symptoms of IBS.
- Discuss the Manning Criteria, Rome I Criteria and Rome II Criteria that define markers to diagnose IBS.