The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about encopresis – the causes, physical aspects, types, management and treatments.
Course Publication Date: April 14, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Name three goals of treatment for encopresis
- Name three dietary products helpful for encopresis.
- List two causes of encopresis.
- Differentiate between retentive and non-retentive encopresis.
- Discuss ‘Oppositional Defiant Disorder’ in relation to encopresis.
- Describe the incidence of occurrence of encopresis.
- Discuss ‘Conduct Disorder’ in relation to encopresis.