The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about the problem of constipation.
Course Publication Date: April 14, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- List three causes of functional constipation.
- Name three drugs that might cause constipation.
- Name three drugs that might help constipation.
- Describe the physiology of defecation.
- Identify the standard set of criteria for constipation.
- Describe the pathophysiology of constipation.
- List three symptoms of constipation.
- List three causes of secondary constipation.