The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about asbestosis and end-stage lung disease. Signs and symptoms, treatments and risk factors will be discussed.
Course Publication Date: April 15, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Name two diagnostic tests that might be done for asbestosis.
- List two complications that asbestosis may lead to.
- Describe what asbestos is and how it causes asbestosis.
- Discuss chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- List three signs and symptoms of asbestosis.
- Discuss components of asbestosis treatment.