The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH), the diagnosis, treatments and prognosis.
Course Publication Date: April 18, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- List three symptoms in adults for LCH.
- Describe how to diagnosis LCH.
- State two alternative names for LCH.
- Discuss histiocytosis.
- Describe unifocal vs. multifocal unisystem vs. multifocal multisystem histiocytoses.
- Discuss the disease spectrum for LCH.
- State three symptoms in children for LCH.