The goal of this course is to describe the history of clinical trials and their guiding principles and phases, the ethical and informed consent issues, and ways nurses support these vital studies.
Course Publication Date: April 19, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Discuss ethical and informed consent issues related to clinical trials.
- Identify nursing roles in clinical trials.
- Discuss milestones in the history of clinical trials.
- Describe clinical trial characteristics.
- Describe clinical trial phases.