The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about the similarities and differences regarding ADD/ADHD, EFD and LD and to educate their patients on each one.
Course Publication Date: April 19, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- Describe the differences and similarities between Attention Deficit Disorder, (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Executive Function Disorder (EFD), and Learning Disabilities (LD).
- State three symptoms of each disorder mentioned above.
- List the six steps of executive function.
- Discuss how to diagnose the above disorders and treatment options for each.
- Discuss Executive Function Disorder (EFD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Learning Disabilities (LD).