The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about asthma, its treatments, pathophysiology, epidemiology, signs/symptoms, and diagnosis/classification.
Course Publication Date: May 09, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
- List three signs and symptoms of asthma.
- Describe the characteristics of asthma and how diagnosis is made.
- Identify the pathophysiology of asthma.
- Discuss diagnosis and classification of asthma.
- Discuss the epidemiology of asthma.