The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about signs and symptoms of dementia, plus causes and common treatment choices.
Course Publication Date: May 09, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
Psychiatric & Mental Health
- State two generally accepted criteria for the diagnosis of dementia.
- Identify common treatment choices for dementia patients.
- Discuss some end-of-life issues related to dementia.
- List the common signs and symptoms of dementia.
- Describe the causes of dementia.