The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about foodborne illnesses, way to prevent it and symptoms of it.
Course Publication Date: May 09, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
Nutrition & Fitness & Complimentary
- Describe three ways to prevent bacterial food poisoning.
- Name four symptoms of a foodborne illness.
- Define ‘foodborne illness’ as defined by the World Health Organization.
- State the incubation period of foodborne illness.
- Discuss what ‘infectious dose’ means.
- List three pathogenic agents of foodborne illness.