The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about the principles of infection control when working in the hospital.
Course Publication Date: May 09, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- List four ways infections can be transmitted.
- Describe effective infection prevention practices in a health care setting.
- Name three types of patients at risk of infection transmission in the health care setting.
- Discuss standard precautions and explain the responsibilities of the healthcare worker in infection prevention.
- State four causes of infections.
- Identify four signs and symptoms of infection