This course is designed to provide a basic overview of Adenoviruses; thus preparing Healthcare Professionals by providing knowledge regarding the various symptoms, clinical course, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention measures associated with this family of viruses.
Course Publication Date: July 11, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Define what an Adenovirus is.
- Identify the various body systems that typically are affected by Adenoviruses.
- Be aware of how Adenoviral infections are diagnosed.
- Know the possible clinical courses of Adenoviruses.
- Discuss the prevention of and treatment for Adenovirus.