The purpose of this course is to list the numerous classes of cardiac medications and explain how each class is utilized in the treatment of various types of cardiac disease. Medications from each class will be highlighted with benefits and risks associated with each medication explained in detail.
Course Publication Date: July 12, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Gloria Tartaglia RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
- List ten different classes of cardiac medications.
- Name one medication from each class of cardiac medications.
- Identify beneficial action of medication in each class of cardiac medications.
- Explain ten benefits of cardiac medication.
- State side effects of each class of cardiac medications.
- List contraindications with other medications in each class of cardiac medications.
- Identify heart conditions and appropriate intervention utilizing cardiac medications.