The goal of this course is to enhance understanding of the Laws and Rules of the Board of Nursing.
Course Publication Date: July 20, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Susanne J. Pavlovich-Danis RN, MSN, ARNP-C, CDE
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Career and Self
Leadership & Case Management
- Describe the legislative purpose for the Nurse Practice Act.
- Verbalize specific laws and rules related to the practice of nursing and nursing assisting.
- Identify the pertinent levels of nursing practice in the State and the general scope of practice of each.
- Discuss the general requirements for continuing licensure in the State.
- Differentiate between ethical and legal practice.
- Discuss the process for discipline related to nursing practice.
- Create a professional plan for career maintenance and development within the limits of the law.