The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about the care and assessment of the newborn in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Course Publication Date: August 04, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Critical Care Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Discuss the importance of keeping newborns warm.
- Describe two options for newborns to receive nutrition in the NICU.
- List two risk factors that increase the chance of a baby being admitted to the NICU.
- Discuss the Apgar score measurement.
- State the average weight for term and/or premature babies.
- Describe the levels of care for newborns in NICU.