The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about torticollis – the difference between inherited and acquired, risk factors and possible conditions that might lead to the development of torticollis.
Course Publication Date: August 15, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
- Discuss acquired torticollis in infants.
- List two known causes for head tilt in domestic animals.
- State two tests or procedures that might be done to rule out possible causes of head and neck pain.
- Describe treatments available for torticollis.
- Discuss prognosis and possible complications of torticollis.
- Discuss the types of torticollis.
- Describe how inherited and acquired torticollis differs.
- State conditions that might lead to the development of torticollis.
- List four things that might be the cause of a person’s acquired torticollis.
- Name three risk factors for spasmodic torticollis.