The goal of this course is to help health care professionals learn about mastocytosis.
Course Publication Date: March 17, 2017
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Critical Care Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- State the age at which mastocytosis commonly occurs.
- Discuss the epidemiology of this disease.
- List three signs and symptoms of cutaneous mastocytosis.
- List three signs and symptoms of systemic mastocytosis.
- Discuss the diagnostic criteria for mastocytosis.
- Describe the difference between cutaneous and systemic mastocytosis.
- Describe the mainstay of therapy for mastocytosis.