CRNFA - Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant
MyFreeCE courses can be used for your CRNFA continuing education requirements
CRNFA CE Requirements
From the CCI web site:
Requirements and options for CRNFA recertification
- CRNFA recertification by contact hours requires 200 contact hours if you have 1,000 clinical practice hours or 300 contact hours if you have 500 clinical practice hours.
- At least half the contact hours must be RNFA-specific subject matter.
- If you have only 100 RNFA-specific contact hours out of 200, of the remaining 100 contact hours, 50 must be perioperative related.
- If you have only 150 RNFA-specific contact hours out of 300, of the remaining 150 contact hours, 75 must be perioperative related.
- Contact hours of continuing education must be earned through offerings sponsored by acceptable providers. MyFreeCE is an acceptable provider.
- Each certificate must have an accreditation statement and/or provider number.
COMPETENCY & CREDENTIALING INSTITUTE (CCI)
2170 South Parker Road, Suite 295
Denver, CO 80231
Phone: (303) 369-9566 or (888) 257-2667
Fax: (303) 695-8464