The purpose of this course is to increase and enhance Nursing Professionals’ knowledge of, and understanding of, Cerebral Palsy. A secondary goal is to provide updated information on this condition.
Course Publication Date: February 04, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
- Have an overall understanding of what Cerebral Palsy is.
- Be aware of the risk factors for this condition.
- Know the causes and signs of Cerebral Palsy.
- Learn about the treatment of Cerebral Palsy.
- Understand how Cerebral Palsy is diagnosed and managed.
- Be familiar with current research on Cerebral Palsy.