The goal of this course is to educate health care professionals regarding current guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Course Publication Date: August 08, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Leadership & Case Management
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Describe the correct position for hands for chest compressions.
- Discuss the basic steps of CPR for an adult, child or infant.
- Describe the sequence for one- and two-rescuer CPR.
- Discuss the need for defibrillation
- Demonstrate how to relieve choking victims.
- State when the benefits of CPR were discovered.