The goal of this course is to increase the nurse’s knowledge on how to assess and manage the pediatric burn patient.
Course Publication Date: October 04, 2015
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Ray Lengel RN, FNP, MS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Critical Care Medicine
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Identify and describe the different degrees of burn injury.
- Describe how to stabilize the pediatric burn victim.
- Calculate fluid management of the pediatric patient.
- Describe burn/wound management.
- Identify pediatric considerations with burn injury.