The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about the diagnosis and treatment of the common cold in adults.
Course Publication Date: April 18, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- List 4 signs and symptoms of the cold.
- Discuss treatment options for cold symptoms.
- Review symptoms that indicate other conditions such as influenza or pneumonia.
- Identify strategies for the prevention of colds.
- State the causes of the common cold.