The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about methylenetetra-hydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) – its symptoms and how it is screened.
Course Publication Date: April 19, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
- Name three possible symptoms of MTHFR, depending on the mutation of the disease.
- Describe the most accurate way to screen for MTHFR.
- Discuss how names of genetic disorders are derived.
- Describe how DNA information is stored.
- List the four chemical bases that store DNA information as a code.