The goal of this course is to help nurses learn about signs and symptoms of lichen planus, plus the cause, classification and treatments.
Course Publication Date: May 09, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Anita Rothera RN, BS
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Community & Home Health
Emergency & Trauma Medicine
Medical & Surgical Issues
- Discuss how often lichen planus (LP) is seen in health care clinics in the United States.
- Discuss the classification, signs and symptoms, and cause of lichen planus.
- Identify the six “Ps” of lichen planus.
- Describe the race, sex, and age LP most often occurs.
- List the main treatment(s) of lichen planus.