The purpose of this course is to assist healthcare professionals in understanding what Neonatology is, its various subsets and trends, and how it saves the lives of newborns.
Course Publication Date: August 09, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Joan Schonbeck RN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
- To be aware of the scope of Neonatology.
- To develop an awareness of how Neonatology has evolved as a specialty.
- To know what the most common conditions dangerous to newborns are and how they are diagnosed and treated.
- To increase awareness of the public health trends involved in Neonatal Health.
- To develop a better understanding of the indicators for infant health requiring evaluation at birth.