The goal of this course is to provide an overview of the etiology and treatment of plantar warts.
Course Publication Date: November 28, 2016
This course is available with NO ADDITIONAL FEE
if you have an active one year unlimited membership
|Author:||Marie Gregory RN, BSN
|Delivery Method:||Online Self Study
|Category:||Medical & Surgical Issues
- Identify different types of wart infections, their clinical classification and basic pathophysiology
- Name the class of virus that causes warts
- Discuss signs and symptoms and when to seek medical attention
- Identify home and office based therapies and discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
- Identify measure to reduce the risk of recurrent infection